Featured post

AQA English Language: Speaking and Listening PLCs

Pass Merit Distinction These three main stages in the Speaking and Listening marking criteria are quite different. As a result, I'v...

Sunday 21 January 2018

Multiple choice questions and revision

I read @missdcox's blog on providing students with an opportunity to create their own regular multiple choice questions as homework for RS. As a result, I've adapted this idea for English. 


First stage is modelling to students what a multiple choice English Literature/Language homework piece could look like. I will then set my students with the task of creating their own multiple choice questions as part of their revision of English Language/Literature skills.





I will be developing Language Question 4 multiple questions for my students in line with @missdcox's aim at getting our students to evaluate their arguments too.
Thank you @missdcox for this strategy! 

Click on the above image to download a copy of this resource.