Featured post

AQA English Language: Speaking and Listening PLCs

Pass Merit Distinction These three main stages in the Speaking and Listening marking criteria are quite different. As a result, I'v...

Saturday 31 December 2016

AQA English Language: Speaking and Listening PLCs

Pass
Merit
Distinction


These three main stages in the Speaking and Listening marking criteria are quite different. As a result, I've created skills based PLCs for our students to prepare them for this non-exam Speaking and Listening component.


In short, there are four main bullet points for the Speaking and Listening skills set. I've created the following PLCs which aim to give our students detailed self-reflection time. These PLCs are in draft mode right now as I will be using them in the New Year with my classes. I will change them accordingly to what I notice as their areas of strengths and areas for improvement.


Click on the image below to download yourself a copy!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzOKbcWyKF4kVHhTc3poQklSNlE/view?usp=sharing